Client Onboarding Process
To help us get started on our 8-phase growth framework, we will need you to complete the onboarding process below.
This article walks you through everything that’s needed on your end and how to complete it in time for your campaign launch date.
Please note that you’ll be asked to set up an Instapage account approximately 4-6 weeks after the initial live date, and detailed instructions will be sent via email when this is needed.
The onboarding process should take around 2+ hours to complete in full.
An overview of the onboarding process:
- Complete two short surveys
- Provide account access
- Send customer lists and sales page images
- The final check
Step 1: Complete two short surveys
You will have received a welcome email (Part 1/2) from [email protected] with links to complete your Onboarding Survey and Customer Research form. Please take the time to complete it in full detail.
Any additional customer research files you would like to provide can be sent with other assets in Step 4 below.
Step 2: Provide account access
We require access to your existing Shopify, Facebook Business Manager, and Google Analytics accounts. We’ll also need access to your creatives portal, the place you store your social media creatives (Google Drive folder, Dropbox, Asana, etc).
- A request has been sent through Shopify for Neomind to join your store as a Shopify Partner. Please accept the request for full Partnership access.
Google Analytics Access
- Log in to Google Analytics, navigate to Admin and click on User Management
- Add [email protected] as a new user with Edit, Collaborate, and Read & Analyze permissions
Facebook Business Manager Access
To keep this step simple for you, you will be providing a single user with admin access, and we will complete additional setup.
- Log in to Facebook Business Manager (or follow the prompts to set up a Business Manager account at https://business.facebook.com)
- Navigate to Business Settings and under “People” click on “Add”
- Add [email protected] and turn on Admin Access
- Click “Next” and turn on all permissions for all existing assets (Pages, Ad Accounts, Pixels, Catalogs, Apps, Instagram, etc)
- Click “Invite”
Once you have added [email protected] as an Admin to your Business Manager, we will complete the rest of the setup, including adding Neomind as a Partner to your account, assigning assets to our team, and creating ad accounts. You will be required to add a payment method before the initial campaign launch. After the setup is complete on our end, we will send a reminder with instructions on how to add a payment method. The ad spend currency and time zone you provided in your onboarding survey will be used for ad account setup.
Add [email protected] as a collaborator with download permissions to the portal where you store your product creatives for social media.
This is how we’ll access existing and future creatives from your team, including product photoshoots and influencer creatives. We’ll also gather top-performing creatives ourselves from your social media accounts.
Step 3: Send Amazon lists and sales page images
Amazon Customer Lists
We’ll export the customer lists we need from Shopify, and you’ll receive a copy of each export from Shopify.
If you have customer purchases from Amazon, then follow this step to export customer lists with real email addresses and purchase value amount from your Amazon Seller account.
Sign up for a free trial account with Manage By Stats here: https://managebystats.com/. Navigate to the Customer Lists dashboard and sort the reporting columns to include the following:
- Recipient Name
- Real Email (different than “Email”)
- Address 1
- Address 2
- Total Value of All Orders Placed
Next, adjust the reporting timelines and export four separate CSVs for:
- Purchasers from last 30 days
- Purchasers from last 60 days
- Purchasers from last 90 days
- Purchases from all time
Sales Page Images
In a previous step, you gave us access to your creatives portal for social media content. Next, we will need you to send specific assets for the sales page process.
- Current logo on a transparent background (.png)
- Full product labels of your top three products (.psd or .ai)
- Full ingredients labels for your top three products (.png or .jpeg)
- Finished product mockup on a transparent background (.png)
- Any product description overlays on a transparent background (i.e., organic, non-GMO, vegan, etc)
Sending Customer Lists & Sales Page Images
Due to file size restrictions with email, you will be sending your customer exports, sales page images, and any additional customer research docs in zip files to [email protected] via WeTransfer (transfer data is permanently removed after 7 days). Visit WeTransfer here: https://wetransfer.com/
The last step is to double-check that each onboarding step has been completed successfully:
- Submitted the Onboarding Survey
- Submitted the Customer Research Form
- Accepted the Shopify Partner request from Neomind
- Provided Facebook admin access
- Provided Google Analytics access
- Provided access to creative portal
- Sent Amazon customer purchase CSVs via WeTransfer
- Sent sales page images via WeTransfer
- Shipped the 3 top-selling products to Neomind with priority or expedited shipping
Once everything above is checked off, you have completed the onboarding process!